At Signature Dental, dental implants are a popular restorative dental procedure offered to patients who are missing one or more teeth. The dental implant procedure is typically done under local anesthesia and requires a period of healing before the crown can be attached.
The team at Signature Dental has extensive experience in dental implant placement and restoration, ensuring a comfortable and effective procedure for their patients.
The benefits of dental implants include:
- Improved appearance: Dental implants look and feel like natural teeth, improving your smile and self-confidence.
- Better oral health: Dental implants don't require grinding down healthy teeth like a dental bridge, and they help preserve the bone in your jaw by stimulating bone growth.
- Long-lasting: With proper care, dental implants can last a lifetime.
Why Choose us?
- Experienced team: Signature Dental has a team of highly skilled and experienced dental professionals in dental implants. They use state-of-the-art technology and techniques to ensure successful implant placement and long-term results.
- Personalised Care: At Signature Dental, each patient receives individualised care and attention. The team takes the time to understand the patient's unique needs and concerns and develops a treatment plan that is tailored to their specific situation.
- Comprehensive Services: Signature Dental offers a wide range of dental services, including dental implants, implant-supported dentures, and implant-supported bridges. This means that patients can receive all of their implant-related care in one convenient location, without the need to be referred to multiple specialists.
Frequently Asked Questions
The success rate of dental implants is generally around 95%, but it can vary depending on the individual case.
The procedure for getting dental implants is done under local anesthesia, so you shouldn't feel any pain during the procedure. After the procedure, you may experience some discomfort or swelling, but this can be managed with pain medication and ice packs.
The process of getting dental implants can take several months, as it involves multiple steps, including consultation, surgery to place the implant, and a healing time for the implant to fuse with the jawbone. However, this timeline can vary depending on the individual case.