Wisdom Teeth Removal
Wisdom teeth are the last set of molars to grow in the back of your mouth, and they can cause pain and infection if they do not grow properly. Wisdom teeth removal is a common dental procedure that involves extracting these teeth.
Benefits of Wisdom Teeth Removal:
- Prevents pain and infection caused by impacted wisdom teeth.
- Prevents overcrowding of teeth.
- Reduces the risk of gum disease and tooth decay.
- Can improve oral hygiene and make it easier to clean your teeth.
Why Choose us?
- Trained Dentist: Signature Dental has Trained Dentist in wisdom teeth removal, with dentists who are skilled and experienced in performing this complex oral surgery. They can effectively extract impacted or problematic wisdom teeth while minimising discomfort and complications.
- Advanced Technology: Signature Dental utilises advanced technology, such as digital X-rays and sedation options, to ensure safe and precise wisdom teeth removal procedures. This helps in minimising the risk of complications and promotes a smooth recovery process.
- Personalised Care: Signature Dental provides personalised care for wisdom teeth removal, taking into consideration each patient's unique needs, concerns, and oral health condition. They create customised treatment plans, provide detailed pre-and post-operative instructions, and offer compassionate care to make your experience as comfortable and successful as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
The procedure itself is usually done under local anesthesia, so you should not feel any pain. However, you may experience some discomfort or swelling after the procedure, which can be managed with pain medications.
Recovery time can vary, but it usually takes a few days to a week. During this time, you may experience some swelling and discomfort, but this can be managed with pain medications and cold compresses.
Not everyone needs to have their wisdom teeth removed. It depends on the individual's dental health and the position of the teeth. Your dentist can advise you on whether or not you need to have your wisdom teeth removed.