Root Canal Treatment
Root canal treatment is a dental procedure that involves removing infected or damaged tissue from the inside of a tooth. It is usually done to save a tooth that would otherwise need to be extracted.
Benefits of Root Canal Treatment:
- Saves the natural tooth from extraction.
- Relieves pain and discomfort caused by infected or damaged tissue.
- Helps to prevent the spread of infection to other teeth or gums.
Why Choose us?
- Experience Dentist: Signature Dental are experienced in providing comprehensive root canal treatment with a team of highly skilled and experienced endodontists who are experienced in the field. They have the knowledge, skills, and equipment to diagnose and treat root canal issues accurately and effectively, ensuring the best possible outcomes for patients.
- Advanced Technology: Signature Dental utilises state-of-the-art technology and modern techniques to perform root canal treatments. This includes digital radiography, intraoral cameras, rotary endodontics, and microscopes, which allow for precise and efficient treatment, minimising discomfort and promoting faster recovery.
- Patient-Centric Approach: Signature Dental prioritises patient comfort and satisfaction throughout the root canal treatment process. We provide personalised care and take the time to explain the procedure, address any concerns, and ensure patients feel at ease. our friendly and compassionate approach creates a positive experience for patients, making them feel confident in their choice of Signature Dental for root canal treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the procedure is performed under local anesthesia, which means that you won't feel any pain during the procedure.
Most patients can resume their normal activities the day after the procedure. However, you may experience some discomfort and sensitivity for a few days after the procedure.
The cost of Root Canal Treatment may vary depending on the complexity of the procedure and the location of the tooth. However, it is generally less expensive than tooth extraction and replacement options.