Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information from our patients for the purpose of providing dental services, including but not limited to:
- Contact information such as name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Health information such as medical history, dental records, and treatment plans.
- Insurance information such as policy numbers and coverage details.
We use this information to:
- Provide dental services and treatment.
- Communicate with our patients regarding their appointments, treatment plans, and other matters related to their dental care.
- Bill and collect payment for our services.
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To other health care providers, such as specialists or hospitals, as necessary for the provision of dental services
- To insurance companies, government agencies, or other third-party payers for the purpose of billing and collecting payment for our services.
- To regulatory authorities, such as dental boards, as required by law.
- To our legal and financial advisors, as necessary for the operation of our business.
- To any person with the patient’s consent.
We do not sell or rent our patients’ personal information to third parties for any purpose.
Protection of Personal Information
We take reasonable measures to protect the personal information we collect, use, and disclose from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. These measures include:
- Physical security measures, such as secure storage of paper records and restricted access to our premises.
- Technological security measures, such as password-protected electronic records and firewalls.
- Organizational security measures, such as limiting access to personal information to authorized personnel and training staff on privacy policies and procedures.
Access and Correction of Personal Information
Patients have the right to access their personal information and request corrections to any inaccuracies. Patients can make such requests by contacting our reception.
Cookies and analytics
To improve the functionality and user experience of our websites, we utilize cookies and industry standard analytics to collect data. This helps us determine which pages are most frequently visited, peak usage times, and other information that allows us to optimize our websites for your convenience. Upon visiting our websites, a cookie may be placed on your computer which links to your personal information stored in our system.
Cookies are small text files that a web server places on your computer when you access a website. They are commonly used on websites and do not identify individual users, only the computer used.
You have the option to configure your preferences and options in your browser to accept or reject cookies, and to receive notifications when a cookie is received. However, please note that if you choose to reject cookies, you may not be able to access all the content and features of our website.